You can afford a quality education.
There are a number of established programs to assist vocational students with the costs of their training. If you need help with tuition, call our financial aid office and we will explain all of your financial options and walk you through everything you need to know and do to start on the path to a successful farrier career.
- TFC or Universal Finance – Private Student Loans available
- Workforce Investment Act (WIA) – provided through local employment services for dislocated workers
- Vocational Rehabilitation (VOC REHAB) – provided through local employment services for people with disabilities/ learning disabilities
- Veterans GI Bill – approved for training through both the Montgomery and the Post 9-11 GI Bill
- Veteran’s Vocational Rehabilitation (VA VOC REHAB) – provided for veterans with disabilities
- Trade Adjustment Act (TAA) – for individuals to be retrained, set up through companies that are closing down, or have moved out of the country
Scholarships available for Vocational Education